Make a Payment
MCCABE TROTTER & BEVERLY, PC IS A DEBT COLLECTOR AND THIS COMMUNICATION IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
You can now pay via check, debit, or credit card using the online portal below. You must have your unique payment ID in order to use this portal. If you do not know your payment ID you may email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the code.
If your property is scheduled for a hearing, sale, or eviction you must contact our office at 803-724-5002 to make your payment. MTB will not request a cancellation of the scheduled court action based solely upon an online payment. You must speak with a representative of our office to confirm cancellation has been requested.
To request a balance for your account please email email@example.com. Please remember to include your name, file number, and property address in your email.
McCabe Trotter & Beverly, PC will use any email address provided hereafter to contact the property owner about the debt we are attempting to collect.
By submitting your payment you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The payment is being submitted without any conditions or limitations.
- Payment of less than the required amount under any approved payment plan or settlement agreement does not modify the agreed upon terms. The Association reserves the right to terminate any settlement agreement or payment plan whose terms are not strictly followed.
- The payment will be applied to your overall balance according to your Association’s payment policy. This usually means payments are applied to attorney’s fees first.
- If your payment plan has already been canceled you must contact our office at 803-724-5002 to reinstate your payment plan. Making a payment online alone will not reinstate your payment plan.
- McCabe Trotter & Beverly, PC will not issue any refunds except in the case of payments that exceed the debt owed by the payor as reflected on the Association’s records.
- You agree to pay any processing fees, convenience fees, or surcharges charged in connection with this online portal. A listing of these charges will be provided below before your card or check is processed for payment.